8.26.2010

The Unbelievably Talented & Amazing Production Crew

Without this amazing group of people coming together, I wouldn't have been able to do a thing. Each and every one of you rock my socks off and I'm immensely grateful to have had you on my side. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you from the deep end of my heart. -dm

Produced by Larin Brink
Shot by Sunny Zhao

First Assistant Director: Steven Harris
Second Camera Operator: Graham Copeland
Assistant Camera Day 1 & 2: Josh Mumford
Assistant Camera Day 3: Chris Hagen
Script Supervisor: Norma Kwee
Production Designer: Melody Gulick
Set Dresser: Christina Garnett
Key Makeup/Hair: Ashley Gardner
Costume Designer & Overall Production Butterfly: Katie Chirgotis
Gaffer: Jimmy Ray
Key Grip: Rob Vaughan
Grip: Jonathan Dodd
Sound Department: Chris Jones
Special Effects Coordinator: Brian "Speedy" Merrick
Armorer: Jerry Hornbaker
Media Manager: Chris Hagen
Production Assistant: Andrew Volpe
Production Assistant: Tarun Sinha

No comments:

Post a Comment